Medical Permissions Minor Medical Treatment
hereby give my permission for the sKids staff to treat my child if a minor accident occurs. In the case of a more urgent matter I understand an ambulance will be called first then I will be notified.
I hereby give permission to the sKids staff to administer medically prescribed medication to my child. Full information on dosages will be provided together with the medication. I understand that the staff will formally record each time a medication is administered. I acknowledge that all care will be taken and will not hold sKids responsible.
I hereby notify sKids that my child carries medication with them and will self-medicate when necessary. I understand that my child is to let staff know when they self-medicate so that a record may be kept and any further instructions followed.
General Permissions Off Site Excursions
sKids programmes will at times have special trips and activities that occur away from the main site. Please read the ‘Excursions’ section of the Parent Information booklet for further details. I hereby give sKids permission to transport my child/ren from a designated sKids site of operation if and when required i.e. evacuation, group trip etc.
Photographs of Children / Childrens work
I acknowledge that photographs of my child or items of my child’s work completed at the sKids programme may be used at a later date for training, marketing and promotional purposes. I hereby give my consent for this unless, further down the enrolment process, I select ‘No’ as an option regarding permission to photograph my child.
Payment Terms and Conditions Fees are our only source of income. To operate efficiently we require that our fees be kept up-to-date.
- For those that wish to retain a regular booking payment is required 2 weeks in advance. Shorter-term payments may be arranged by automatic payments directly to the programme bank account. Please see the programme manager and obtain the appropriate form.
- The rate charged is dependent on a ‘firm’ booking. When a child attends extra days, which are outside of the confirmed booking, these will be charged at the casual rate. The ‘early pick up’ rate is only payable for confirmed early pick up bookings.
- Two weeks notice, in writing, must be provided if a child is to be withdrawn from the programme or there is a change required to the days of care, otherwise a 2-week fee is payable based on the previous booking.
- NO refunds are given for absences and all public holidays are charged at the applicable rate for bookings normally required that day.
- Interest on overdue invoices shall accrue daily from the date when payment becomes due, until the date of payment, at a rate of two and one half percent (2.5%) per calendar month (and at sKids sole discretion such interest shall compound monthly at such a rate) after as well as before any judgment.
- In the event that your payment is dishonoured for any reason then you shall be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by sKids.
- If you default in payment of any invoice when due, you shall indemnify sKids from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by sKids in pursuing the debt including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and sKids collection agency costs.
- Without prejudice to any other remedies sKids may have, if at any time you are in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment) sKids may suspend or terminate the enrolment and is absolved of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. sKids will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer because sKids has exercised its rights under this clause.
- If any account remains overdue after thirty (30) days then an amount of the greater of twenty dollars ($20.00) or ten percent (10%) of the amount overdue (up to a maximum of two hundred dollars ($200.00)) shall be levied for administration fees which sum shall become immediately due and payable.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you authorise sKids to:
- collect, retain and use any information about you for the purpose of assessing your creditworthiness or marketing products and services to You; and
- disclose information about you, whether collected by sKids from you directly or obtained by sKids from any other source, to any other credit provider or any credit reporting agency for the purposes of providing or obtaining a credit reference, debt collection or notifying a default by you.
Privacy and Confidentiality