Seeking an inspiring leader to work at sKids Devonport
- Are you interested in teaching and supporting the leaders of tomorrow?
- Are you passionate about growing kids into their full potential?
- Are you looking for meaningful work that celebrates fun?
If you said yes to any of these, then you may be the person we’re looking for.
We’re seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join our growing OSCAR team at sKids Devonport, creating a safe and fun space for kids to come to before school, after school and during the holidays.
Your role will include the responsibilities of:
- planning and preparing for the term and school holiday activities
- working on-site supervising four fantastic programme assistants to deliver quality services
- building strong relationships with the children, their families, and Devonport Primary
- ensuring a safe environment for the kids and your team, and
- completing onsite administrative reporting
Your time investment will be 30 hours per week (permanent part-time position) with the starting hourly rate of $25/hour plus benefits.
Safe Kids in Daily Supervision is New Zealand’s largest out of school care and recreation provider where “we grow awesome Kiwi kids”! We are based in 150 schools throughout New Zealand looking after 6,000 children a day. Our before school care programme operates between 7.15am – 9am and the afterschool programme operates between 2.30pm – 6pm on weekdays. We also run holiday programmes from 7.15am – 6pm during school holidays.
The closing date for this role is 12pm, Friday 12 July 2019. To show your interest, send through a cover letter and CV, highlighting why you are passionate about supporting kids grow into their potential. You can email your application through to Area Manager, JP Tay at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach her on 021 185 1239.