sKids COVID-19 Protection Framework (CPF)
The traffic lights are the next stage in the COVID-19 response plan. They allow OSCAR services to open and operate in a way that is as close to normal. The framework enables sKids to operate under Ministry of Health and Ministry of Social Development guidance and take responsibility for minimising the spread of COVID-19.
sKids services can open under Red, Orange and Green CPF settings with various public health measures in place.
- Vaccine passes
- Vaccine passes for participants is prohibited for all OSCAR services.
- There will be cases (e.g. out of site trip days) where an external vendor/trip host will require a vaccine pass for all children aged 12yrs 3 months and older -children booked to attend these trips must hold a valid vaccine pass and have this available for verification by the vendor.
- Risk Assessment
- All staff must complete a Return-to-work survey and obtain the necessary health clearances prior to arrival on site for recommencement of site operations.
- All staff must complete ‘sKids COVID-19 Protection Framework’ online training for revised sKids protocols under the CPF settings.
- All CPF settings have an additional sKids Risk Analysis and Management document in place.
- At each CPF setting the following public health measures are in place:
- Basic hygiene protocols.
- Contact tracing.
- If you are sick, stay home and get tested.
sKids protocols at each CPF traffic light settings