Before School Care
For children who need care before school begins
The right start to your child's day is essential for great learning, sKids are able to care for your children at their sKids centre before school begins for the day.
A typical daily format of sKids Before School Care:
- 7.30am onwards children arrive (signed in by parents)
- Breakfast is available for those who have not eaten at home – fruit, cereals, toast
- Games & activities organised from 8am – 8.45am
- Children who need to do homework have the opportunity to sit in a quiet area to do this
- 8.45am tidy up and children dismissed to classes.
Please note that not every sKids Centre is able to provide this service. Please enquire with your local sKids Centre by selecting from the locations finder or click here.
"Adrienne has been very happy at sKids and often said she felt "loved" there". - Gene Aston
After School Care
Whether your child needs caring for until 4pm, 5pm or 6pm, or if they need caring for five days, a week or just one day, then sKids can help.
Kids have so much fun at sKids that they often don't want to leave. We'll feed them, supervise their home work, let them play, then do a fun activity with them so you can be rest assured that they are safe, secure and having a fun time.
A typical daily format of sKids After School Care:
- 3:00 - 3:30 Roll Call, Afternoon tea
- 3:30 - 4:30 Half an hour homework, Half an hour outside play
- 4:30 - 5:15 Art & Crafts / Sports / Music / Technology (Alt days)
- 5:15 - 5:30 Clean up Time
- 5:30 - 6:00 Free Play
Enrolling your child is as simple as filling out the online enrolment form.
‘sKids rocks!’ – Ayden (10) - Riverhills
Life skills through sports skills
sKids Active! is an exciting after school sports programme. It promotes participation, life skills based on sound values, physical skills, fitness and FUN!
- Each session focuses on developing specific life skills through sports skills
- Quality physical education can support better academic performance
- Exciting range of sports and physical activities offered. We even do cool things like orienteering and confidence courses!
- Programmes cater for all ages, skill levels and weather conditions
- Both after school programmes and holiday programmes available
- Healthy snacks provided – juice and fruit
- Run within the professional framework of sKids (Safe Kids in Daily Supervision)
Get your Kids active! Enrol now!